Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Through the mouths of babes!

Hello my friends-Christmas is all about a very special child. We all have a special child or children in our lives I'm sure.

Well, my special children were talking to me tonight and letting me know how they feel about some things. I was watching the Biggest Loser and got this flood gate of information from my two younger girls about self-image, fitness, diet etc. Scared the pee out of me. They are 9 and 7.

What do we think WOW gals about creating a co-group for our children? If we do it for ourselves-awesome. If we do it for them-spectacular.

I'm proposing a group of WOW (Winners of Warrensburg, Wonders of Warrensburg-whatever we come up with for that acronym)

I believe if we worked through WPR we could find and develop something to now begin including our kids in this club.

WOW is approaching our one year anniversary-and like all anniversaries, we want to grow, make it better, and set new goals. What if maybe we bring some kids into this and start helping to get some little people involved, so they don't and won't have to discover running a 5K for the first time at 35?

We had out negative output from a disgruntled Warrensburger-you know what, we all live in this community, and it is for our tall, small, old, young, discouraged, or excited.

Let's start thinking about what we can do for our kids, and maybe begin mentoring some of these kids!
Hope to see you on the road!
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment