Monday, December 21, 2009

Repeat the Sounding Joy!

Before I became an elementary teacher, I was a music major-so we sang sang sang!

I love lyrics to songs-they have so many messages. One that slipped my eye was from a traditional carol-Joy to the World.

Repeat the sounding joy-repeat the sounding joy.

Wow! That is what I think of with our WOW girls. Every footstep-just repeating that joy.

We're getting together on Wednesday morning to share some holiday cheer and the joy of running!

Repeat the sounding joy! I know I'm grateful for all of my new running friends-!They'll know we are coming WOW Gals when they hear us on the street! Whether it is a jingle, jangle, laugh, or conversation-we have so much joy in this group!
Repeat the sounding joy!
Hope to see you on the road-
Merry Christmas!
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment