Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Noteable Life

I was checking the weather for KC-watching for impending snow. One of the headlines struck me and sort of made me mad. It was "Noteable Deaths 2009".
Hmmm-
We can look back on celebrities, friends, family who have all passed this year. I know, for one, my Grandpa wouldn't want to be remembered by his death, but how he lived his LIFE!

That is what we, Women of Warrensburg, are all about-it's how you live. The choice is there to enjoy, embrace, and appreciate life by becoming an active person.

I ran today-am now trying to commit myself to this half-marathon training thing. I know there will be days I don't want to-but I want to have that accolade on my belt that "I ran a half marathon while I could during my life."

This is how I want to live my life-and let me say-there have been a few moments that took my breath away! I know there will be many more!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” ...

Hoping this year is breathtaking for you!
Looking forward to seeing you on the road-there are many great races coming up!
Teri
"It's How You Live"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7HFk6flUOQ


No comments:

Post a Comment