Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Beginnings


I'm getting back on here with some prodding from my WOW friends. So Jayme "Fountain" Little and I have been talking about getting back in the running groove.
The thing is, I miss it, and I miss my running friends.
So this message goes out to anyone thinking about trying something new-TRY IT! I have met some pretty amazing people through WOW, and when I was thinking about getting going again . . . I saw Ray and Pat jogging the other morning-it's a sign!
I am going to meet my dear running friends Saturday am-run miserably, and then look forward to seeing them again. I am a sorry mess of a runner right now-but I miss my friends, so I'm back!:)
Teri

6 comments:

  1. Teri,

    I was searching for area runners clubs and came across this blog. I wanted to make the WOW group aware of an upcoming race close by. Please check out the Lub Dub 5k/10k Run/Walk info at www.brhc.org. This event will be held April 28, 2012 at 8:00 AM in Sedalia, MO at Bothwell Regional Health Center. Proceeds from the event go to the Camye Callis Gaspard Heart Fund. If you have questions, feel free to contact me at agreen@brhc.org. Thanks! Hope to see the WOW ladies there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rugby World Cup matches live stream free online. How to watch Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan live stream & Find RWC 2019 schedule, TV channel, news update.

    Rugby World Cup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rugby World Cup matches live stream free online. How to watch Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan live stream & Find RWC 2019 schedule, TV channel, news update.

    rugby world cup matches

    ReplyDelete